Your Language: English
Select country and language
Search
0 My cart

  • OJALÁ ANIMALS RED
  • OJALÁ ANIMALS RED

OJALÁ ANIMALS

Reference: 05119

Be the first to review this product

Victoria boot for children with animal motifs made of soft and warm material. With adhesive straps that facilitate the fit and promote independence. Its natural rubber sole is composed of 20% recycled material.
Available in 14 different colours and animals!
Textile exterior.
Textile lining. Natural Vulcanized Rubber sole made of 20% recycled material and the remaining 80% is made of natural rubber from the Hevea tree.
Made in Spain
no-lavar.jpg

Size:

Size guide
Size cm
18 11.6
19 12.3
20 12.9
21 13.6
22 14.2
23 14.9
24 15.5
25 16.2
26 16.8
27 17.5

Color:

That specific product is only available in-stores, we do not have stock for online orders.

Look for it at your closest store!

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: OJALÁ ANIMALS

X X X